Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Aftermath


I new this day would come. There are pieces of the Car Chase all over the yard, the pad isn’t prepped for re-installation because I’ve found no cheap source for earth moving equipment and my budget is spent. The hunt is over, I ache from all the loading and moving and I’m not on the stage any more. Worse yet I need to generate basic operational funds so I will have to seek some kind of work, sheesh. I’ve got some big molds to do and the studio needs a remake to get it organized again, and it’s pretty cold outside. Winter is approaching, and I’m doing the Edmond Fitzgerald with an old guitar and a slide to commemorate the season.
Life is not a disaster but quite a bit more stark than last month in the sunshine. A lot of documentation to do to get the “CarChase” story usable for marketing efforts. The dazzle is over, the news teams are gone, the wind blows some debris across the drive and we plod forward into increasingly chilly winds.

No comments: